A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


No Clinical Practise lecture today, so virtually only have one lecture 2day (the boring public health lecture). I cannot explain how boring the psych lectures are, makes u wanna sleep.

Dessert outing: Alison decided that we should all go out for dessert. So, after dinner at the halls, we all went back to get dressed. Dave Trinh was previously going round asking everyone to dress formal. What?!? As if I brought anything formal to Bendigo. Haha. So wasn’t sure what to wear and decided on a skirt and top. When I met the group, most were in casual and then Trinh and a few others rocked up wearing formal haha. They actually looked quite nice. The dessert place was called “Match”, a place in the city. I was quite nice. It was pretty much a bonding time for the dentistry gang, with random arm wrestles, laughs and photos.

About half-way though, I got my nice rocky road cake slice (yummy!!) and did a swap with Henry, ended up sitting next to Harrison, Emad, Ken and Damian. They are one crazy bunch. Haha, when I asked Ken what he was eating, and, in his very Singapore accent said “Crap” rofl. He was supposed to say Crepes but it came out as crap rofl.


Some of the Dent people

More people


The group

Me, Grace & Sarah

Ki, Me & Yan

Grace, Yan, Me, Sarah, Radika & Anji

Yan, Alison & Me Dave Trinh, Me & Thu

Pool: The carload home was Nhat, Doey (Andy Do), Yan and I. When we reached back at the halls, we decided to go for a short stroll as it was pretty early still. We ended up talking about stars and other random stuff. Later, as Nhat was asking about my house, I told him that I had a pool table. So, we decided to play pool at my house. Nhat teamed up with Yan, whilst I teamed up with Doey. Funny bits: Yan stabbing Nhat’s hands cuz he had to use his hands as the “directing” thingy for the stick to be placed on. Nhat’s crazy, disturbing and strange noises, an attempt at putting me off my mark. Yan hitting her teeth on the toaster thingy cuz she was laughing so hard. The game took so long to finish cuz we were pretty bad. Sigh, all in all, a fun night.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)