A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Do you know that song...la la la there will be miracles, if you believe? Well, even though it is not really a christian song, it does make sense. I heard somewhere that u really have to believe something is gonna happen when you pray to God for a miracle. Okay, I'll explain everything. My laptop kinda died on me yesterday morning, the screen wouldn't appear and there was no response (yes, my power cord was plugged in and turned on). I got soo worried and scared cuz its a new laptop and i didn't want it to die, and i kinda need it for uni work. So i immediately prayed to God, hoping that he'll do a miracle on my laptop. For a while i tried to get it to work and then gave up. But when i got home just now, I read the bible and i read a verse that taught me to believe in God. Deciding to try again and believing, i got a super shock!! The little thing decided to work. Now everything is fine and working well, praise the Lord. Well it seems like God is really trying to test my faith in him, God has the whole world in his hands but he is always keeping an eye out for you. So lesson for the day: put your whole faith in God and prepare to witness some of his awesomeness when you pray!!

Anyways, the past two days have been kinda hectic. Tuesday morning i woke up late and missed my tutorial group. I must have pressed the snooze button one too many times and woke up at 9:30am. My tute started at 9am, hmph...lol. So, that was dramatic and then i decided to crash the other group's tute and everyone but the lecturer noticed, that's okay. Its funny seeing people's faces when they find out i slept in. Also, nearly missed lecture today and went to the wrong building haha. I found someone who runs here as well, except she does it in the evening rather than in the morning, which is normally when I run.

Yesterday night I had pizza, coke and icecream from the landlord and it was pretty much a pizza and movie night. Ohh and today for our clinical practice class, our lecturer played the PCK singapore SARS ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OPsfAhXUSE). It was so funny >> me and Grace laughed ourselves to death. I can't believe my lecturer showed us that, its so malaysian and i don't think the class really understood it as much as grace and I. It was hilarious. It was mainly cuz the music video explained how to stop the spread of viruses and that was our main topic for the lecture. Nevertheless, it was funny and different.

anyways, have to meet Yan, Melissa, Radika and Sarah soon >> to walk to uni for our 3pm psych lecture. Rach out 4 now.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)