A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Melissa finally arrives back from Hong Kong with a haircut and gift. Awww, thanks heaps Melissa for the gifts. Our prac was fun, yet again. Played around with the material too much, the class was making dinosaurs, snowmen and random animals with it as it was a quick setting playdoh material. Nhat’s dinosaur was sooo cool…I asked him if I could have it and he gave it to me!!! My snowman was corrupted and very disproportionate haha. The final batch of mini-models were taken away by the teacher cuz we wasted the material meant for the next group…whoops. My guitar, car and smiley face got taken away, noooo!! We begged Chris and Kyle to let us have it but they were mean. Grace’s mould was pretty cool but I decided to use the smelly mould. It came out pretty well, a bit like a mouth guard actually

.

My snowman and Nhat's dinosaur

Yan and Melissa came back with me to my house. We mucked around for a bit, using up the A/C!! It’s seems to be boiling everyday. Yan decided to take Tig (my soft toy) to uni for some strange reason. Embarassing haha. The public health tute was super boring, and pretty useless. I some how made the lecturer believe that Melissa is in our group haha. Grace, Yan, Melissa and I were pretty lost with some of the questions owell.

Yan/Me with Tig


The walk home (Me, Yan, Melissa and Anji)

Later, after dinner, we went on our daily run again, made it quite long. Went up to the uni again, its pretty fun going up the slope. Nothing beats running whilst music blares in your ear. On the way back, we met up with the basketball gang and played basketball. This time basketball was a bit more fun, more organised and more tactics. Once again, Trinh and Harri dominated but I scored a point from quite far away!! Haha, that was pretty cool lol. After bball, we all went to the dining room to have a drink and Melissa and me did something crazy. We decided to pour water over each other coz it was quite hot. So we did, I got soaked and so did she haha. Went over to Harri’s place to play bridge. I learnt how to play bridge…takes ages to learn but was awesome fun. After some other games like heart-attack and spoons, the gang came over to my house to play pool and enjoy the A/C.

Pretty much, everybody did what ever they wanted. The guys (Ken, Henry, Harri, Damian) and Sarah pretty much played pool for most of the time. Yan took a nap but got woken up by Melissa and me to muck around. Later, David Trinh came back from his nite out to join us, he got slightly hungry so he and Sarah cooked some hash browns for everyone to eat. Had a pillow fight against Damian, haha, he got owned by 3 girls lol. Everyone left at about 3 sumthing in the morning.



Interesting bridge game

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)