A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Melissa left early as did me and Yan for the First Aid course. Once again the 1st aid room was boiling and I couldn’t stay awake cuz of the late night. The lecturer kinda asked me random questions which I couldn’t answer cuz I was sooo sleepy. Lunch at Grace’s orde house, except I bought my meat pie and just had to warm it up. I just passed the test, and am now have a level 2 in first aid, haha…I hope that I can use it someday.

Yan came back to my house to study. Quite effective studying session as we were concentrating. Dinner follow and we did more study after that. I reckon studying in groups is really helpful as we used our dentition model to help us. I got a 47/50 for my assessment and thought it was good until I found out most people got 48 and 49 and some got 50’s. We also looked through our photos, and laughed ourselves to death. Later walked back to Mills Halls to keep Yan company, hmmm, haha.

We both did something really bad and crappy to someone else. I so wasn’t thinking when I did it and later that night I felt so bad. I thought it was okay at the time but then when the person found out I felt like the worst friend ever. If she’s reading this right now, I am sooo sorry, that was really immature and I didn’t consider the possible consequences of my actions. I didn’t sleep much that night, about 2 hours, coz I had the guilt feeling and was crying badly. Later, the person forgave me and that made me think. The ones that are really your friend are the ones that easily forgive and forget even when you stuff up badly. I am so grateful that I have that person as a friend and once again, I am really sorry, and I’m glad things between us are fine now.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)