A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Walked to the station (about 25mins) to meet Melissa and went to uni together. We were both really sleepy and could hardly keep our eyes open but Yan sitting next to me was awake and actually taking in the lecture. They both came over to study, which went okay for a while but we got distracted easily. Hunger came upon us and we decided to grab some food from the halls. After lunch we could not focus and chatted for ages.

Later, Yan wanted to go to the public health lecture but I didn’t cuz it was too hot and Melissa had a house inspection to attend. We persuaded Yan to stay and not go promising that we would do work. However, we didn’t get any work done, its mostly because we didn’t understand it, and ended up forgetting about Melissa’s house inspection…sigh. So, being off task already, we proceeded to muck around, playing spit (the card game) and Melissa chucking cards while I caught them. Also we had an arm wrestling contest…my right arm is strong but my left is useless.



I had dinner at the halls…chicken parma dish, it was quite nice I reckon. Melissa and Yan had CC and later we went for a run, 5 laps up and down the street. Also went to listen to Nhat play the piano, he’s a super pro being able to sight-read and play. He taught me how to play “You are my sunshine” on the piano, which was cool. We decided to continue studying and after a short shower, Nhat, Melissa and Yan came over to ‘study’. The beginning was fine but later we all could not be bothered studying and ended up just talking. They left at about 2am. Sigh…the uni experience.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)