A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE



Running: Yan and I did our daily run but couldn’t get into the track. We needed some sort of card to access the tracks. So, having contemplated other options, we decided to run all the way to the uni. Damian called us anti-social for not joining the basketball lol. It is his famous phrase now. At first the run was easy but then it started to get tough as we hit Race St. We were virtually running on the spot as we crawled up the hill but it felt awesome when we reached the top. The return run was more interesting, procrastinating when to start running again.


Basketball: Hooray to one of the most active dentistry groups ever. Basketball is a regular agenda here and I must say, it is pretty fun. We had 3 groups of 4-5 and they were pretty even. Although I hardly play basketball, the guys were nice to pass me the ball at times. Hats off to David Trinh and Harri for their awesome “pro-like” effort. I reckon the girls did well too, esp Sarah.


Poker: Poker is awesome fun, especially when u get pros like David Trinh, Damian and Harrison. They are soo hardcore and I felt like such a noob around them, even if I’ve played poker before. At first we were in the dining room but kept making so much noise, we were told to move somewhere else. We ended up going to pryor annex (harri’s place) to continue playing. The final battle was between D.Trinh+Me and Ken+Harri, as we were playing in teams. In the end we won!!! Woot. It was late so almost everyone walked me home (awwww…u guys are nice). My housemates had a party, so was kinda glad I wasn’t there >> I think they drank too much (but all were sound asleep when I got back).

Hall's navigator


0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)