A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Woke up by a knock on my window, I guess I hit the snooze button too many times. Halls people woke me up and we nice to wait for me while I changed etc.

First Aid: It was sooo boring. It was pretty much common sense with addition info. I guess I did learn a few things, but Damian said that he’ll probably let someone else do the CPR haha. The room was boiling hot and the guy kept going on about all his work related incidents, it seems like he’s broken so many bones in his body. CPR was pretty fun, especially when you push air into the dummy’s mouth and its chest rose, haha. Went to Grace’s orde house for lunch. We cook and ate noodles and also ice cream >> all thanks to Grace for providing the lunch. The afternoon session was more interesting as we were taught how to use the triangular bandage. Here are some pics:




Melissa and Yan came over for a while and mucked around, after playing with e-yore (aiya, i can't spell) and froggie at Yan's lol.


Henry’s House: The ‘gang’ decided to cook and eat dinner at Henry’s house, as the halls don’t supply food for the weekend. When us three got there, Sarah already began cooking. So as she and Radika were cooking, Melissa, Damian and I were using Yan’s Nitendo DS to play random games. Cooking mama provided lots of laugh especially when I started blowing into the microphone, both of them didn’t believe that the screen said to blow into the mic. Damian also kept killing the patient in the ‘operation’ game.

After eating (the food was yummy), we all played spin the bottle, mafia and poker. But before then, me and Melissa had our water dunking again. My clothes got very wet, and I hurt myself when I crashed into the tree, got heaps of scratches on my arm. When we got inside I think everyone thought we were crazy. Spin the bottle was fun but it quickly got personal lol. There were many glances and laughs when the bottle stopped at certain people.

Mafia was okay but Melissa and I lost all our chips in the second round of poker when we decided to bluff Ken and Grace. I think we pushed it too far and they didn’t believe us. Owell, when we got out, we had cookies and cream ice cream cravings. So we decided to use Henry’s blender to blend vanilla and choc ice cream with biscuits. The problem was that there were no biscuits and we ended up making milo ice cream, which was surprisingly nice. Later, all of us walked Gracey home and on the way we took a photo of us laying on the road (like the scene from ‘the notebook’, except without traffic lights). Later we played a few games of bridge before heading off home.



As Melissa was going back to Melbourne the following day and her room was boiling, she decided to sleep over. The next day, I told Ken about Melissa’s sleepover but it came out like this “Melissa was feeling hot so she came to sleep with me” lol. I didn’t realise how bad the sentence sounded. After we both watched the middle 1/3 of Chuck and Larry (we can never seem to finish the movie!!), we decided to muck around on the internet. And we ended up talking to Ken for ages on msn, we decided to call it quits at about 4am. Later, we chatted on random things and decided to sleep but could because we kept randomly hitting each other with pillow and ended up having some sort of pillow fight. Finally went to sleep at about 5am.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)