A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Studied on train to Bendigo (preparing for quiz for oral health). We made a lot of noise shouting teeth sections and parts, I think some people were annoyed. Even when we arrived at Castlemaine, which is where the bulk of the people get on, we were still loud. Haha.

Oral Health Lecture was so-so (a lot of new words to learn and study~) and following that was the quiz that had to be complete between 10:30am and 12pm. Halls people rushed back to Halls, most preparing to do the quiz in groups lol. Yan and I went to Melissa’s room to study and do the quiz. It was pretty hard and demanding for the 10min window we had, asking of you to recall stored information quickly. The results came out soon after and I was slightly disappointed but no worries, there is still the exam ~ of which I will ace (haha). Also, we were mucking around checking out each other’s school ‘rugby tops (or varitations) and talking about high school.

The next few hours was spent trying to play Ken’s guitar, although I broke his string!! Ahhh ~ but his new electric is rad. Also Yan tried to teach me to play the piano using the song “That’s why you go away”. It was a good song to learn but slightly hard so I guess I’ll take patience and persistence, both of which are hard to practise cuz I don’t have a piano in Melb.

Public Health lecture was surprisingly interesting – discussing memory.

After dinner was more piano and bumming

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)