A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Adren, Grace and I all came wearing our Glenny rugby top at the same time

Discussing names of future kids with Mel (Mel liked Phillip whilst I liked Jacob). There were a few disagreements on good name choices and made heaps of noise in the info tech building

Yan making an April Fools sandwich for Nhat. I think she put in mustard, sweet chilli and wasabi amongst other items. Later, when Nhat ate it, he didn’t give us the response we wanted. He actually ate it and just thought Yan’s sandwich making ability is not that good.

Exchanging slippers/slip-ons with Mel, so we were both wearing ½ of a pair - and waiting for people to realise. Walked past 2 of my housemates – no response. Taking Yan almost to the uni to realise our strange footwear.

Peter Wilson was asking if anyone had done some kind of sanding on the body of a car whilst I drank water from my bottle, making my hand look like it was raised. Everyone was surprised that someone put their hand up and all turned to look at me. I stuttered my mistake and went red lol.

Mel and Yan came over to watch tv, eat watermelon and snacks.

Doing crazy stuff on the track with Yan and Mel, testing our flexibility, dancing, somersaults and cartwheels.

Mucking around with the UV light.

Dismantling and assembling pens in public health

Yan and I putting the rubber dam on the entire mandible in less than 3 mins – killing the patient’s gum in the process.

CU for the first time – it puts into perspective our place in Bendigo and our direction in Christ.

Calling ourselves by our tooth colour/shade - Mel = A2, Me = B2 and Yan = C1

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)