A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Here’s a short quick blog:
Woke up late (hit the snooze button too much) ~ Yan woke me up

Sent Yan off to Southern Cross station to catch the SkyBus to the airport (bye bye Yan)

Mel and I passed a harry potter train look-a-like (A Good Friday Appeal thingy) and decided to check it out. Some camera crew were reporting and asking the captain questions and, being as crazy as we are, we walked back and forth in the background, hoping maybe to be on TV hehe. Went inside and took random pictures and gave to the Good Friday Appeal.





We walked around the Crown Promenade area and decided to have lunch at Crown. KFC was nice but I bought too much and couldn’t finish (owell, there’s always my bro at home ~ tapo!). Passed by the cinema and decided to watch a movie >> The Other Boyeln Girl, but has time to kill before it started. Walked around outside to find ice cream and seriously considered going on the merry-go-round and ended up watching some performer doing painful tricks.


Ran back to the cinema and laughed heaps during the movie (strange movie). I almost cried at the end.

Had to hurry back home to do something so left my stuff at Melissa’s place and took the train back.Went back to Hawthorn with my bro at about 9pm to get my stuff ~

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)