A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Well, its been kinda a half half holiday mixing study and fun together. Its mostly study in the times that I am not out or whatever. Happenings this week:

Saturday: Pretty much went online and chatted for ages.
Qian and I decided to go to knox to get Esther’s b’day pressie. And I found a little losers bag that was on sale…hehe it matches my t-shirt so, yea…I got it. I kinda needed it anyways (but then its what everyone says when they want to buy something). But I do!!! Lol
Was a tad late for kids church cuz the bus timetable was slightly strange but anyhoo, kids church was fun as always (video, snacks and praise and worship and the vacuuming). After kids church, it was home to study a little bit but got distracted by msn, again. It seems like all the Bendigo kids are always online…I guess we haven’t hit the study pressure yet haha.

Sunday: Went out to lunch with Janice Ho, well, it was more like a takeaway lunch because we both came back to my house to eat the noodle box that we bought. So pretty much chilled and catch-up on things while eating our yummy noodles. Mel was supposed to come over but she had to do packing for her move. So the rest of the night was spent watching movies and eating ice-cream with my bro!! Well, I also sprained my ankle ehh.

Monday: Was a pretty relaxing day actually. Bummed the entire day and did absolutely no study at all.

Tuesday: Woke up extremely late and had little time to prepare for Esther’s b’day and stuff. Caught the bus to Qian’s house but she was still at the city, so walked around Glen Waverley for a bit and saw Helen in the library.
Later, caught up with Qian, went to check out Glenny’s new fountain thingy and we watched Saw 4 at her house. It very confusing, not as good as the previous 3 but I think I have to watch the entire quadruplet again to really understand it. We could finish Saw 4 so we took Qian’s laptop on the bus and finished it on the way to Esther’s house.
Esther’s party was fun, I like her den room. Played bridge, trivia game and caught up with friends (whaaa, so much to talk about!!).


GWSC's new fountain



Wednesday: Did a bit of early morning study before the guys came to watch movies. Isaac, Sam and Michael came over to watch Sweetney Todd. It wasn’t as good as I originally thought, too much singing and a tad too gory (especially when the blood keeps spurting out of people’s throat). I still don’t get why he has to kill so many people ughh.
After that, it was a lovely (not, more like rainy), walk to knox to visit Hungry Jacks. Sam had to fix up his roster and I just went along to talk and disturb my ex-colleagues. They were slightly surprised to see me but most were either busy or new, so I ended up not talking too much (the usual front counter gang wasn’t there awww).
Back to watching movies, ended up watching 30 days of night. It wasn’t that scary and predictable but I like the ending where Josh Hartnett sacrificed himself for his wife and a kid. Isaac’s mum came to pick us up to go to rolleramma.
Rollerblading was fun as well, me haven’t rollerblade in ages. Also went to Josh’s house later , not realising we left his pressie at the place. Whoops. Played a game and ate cake at Josh’s and went home. A few hours later…zzzzz.


Thursday: Study day...permanent dentition overload. Surprised by how much work I got done.


Friday: Woke up early to go buy books from Melbourne Uni…called Melissa to come with me but she was to sleepy. Somehow met Qian on the train and she offered to take me to the Melb Uni bookshop. It was nice of her. Qian’s student union membership entitled her to a 15% discount at the bookshop>>that was a surprise. Thanks Qian.
We walked around Melbourne Uni, wishing badly that I was studying there!! I was supposed to do my clinical placement thingy that day at 2pm but I wen to the wrong place. Who would have know that Whitehorse Rd could be so long and confusing.
So, I ended up having to call the dentist to tell her that I cannot make it. Unfortunately for me, she arranged some interesting patients for me to observe and I wished I could have been there.
Later was our lifegroup social at Jon’s house. The night was spent eating, playing pool, watching movies and tv and just general catch-up.


Saturday: Bumming and 1hr of dental observation (watched a lady getting her dentine covered up).


Sunday: Went to fetch Yan from Knox City after her interesting public transport ride from Melb airport to Knox. We did a bit of work but then got distracted by music and food. It was a pretty relaxing day but then we talked to Nhat on msn and we seriously got an ab workout…too much laughing!! And, as usual, we did our comparing Sydney and Melbourne slang and arguing which one sounds better lol. I contemplated bring my guitar up to Bendigo but it was too bulky. We slept pretty late after a midnight call from Melissa.






1 comments

  1. Sam  

    Josh's 18th was fun.
    Rollerama was a good idea.

    Thanks again, for having us over to watch movies =)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)