A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Whao…I haven’t blogged in ages. Well I shall try to summarise the past 2 weeks of holidays/study-time.

Sat:
Brother got braces…hehe now he feels my pain muhahah…feel evil now. Nah, he’s an awesome brother xD

Mon: Seminars at school. Lantana was a bombshell; Mascahenas (can never spell his name) was super boring. Bryson was good tho, but went for sooooo long about exam techniques, which were actually quite insightful. Well, after that, Michael, Isaac and I went to glen to ‘sumthing’ for ‘someone’. After a while Isaac had to go back for the curious lecture, leaving Michael and I gallivanting around searching haha. Well we decided to walk to Paramount St (actually surprised we found it, considering I didn’t really know where I was going) to deliver the prez. Found Li on the way and he decided to chip in to the pressies we had. We got to the house and rang the door bell… no one…then his dad came out…awww, we couldn’t give some pressies through his dad :( lol… it was good anyways.


Tues-Thu: Pretty boring…seminars and study…


Fri: Dad’s 50th. Well we prepared a surprise for him…invited heaps of people…and waited for him to come home from work…and bang!!!…He was sooo scared haha. Had heaps of fun…it was a 70’s nite (so wasn’t my idea)…and dad got dressed up as sum afro haired guy lol. I didn’t have to wear anything “70’s”…hehe… explanation: wasn’t born yet. One of his pressie were 3 huge orchids …soooo pretty!!! So many different colours yay!! So I went flower mad as well, taking pics of all our flowers. Thnxs heaps to dad for keeping flowers sooo beautiful for me to look at!! I love flowers and can’t wait for house to be full of lovely flowers lol. (Will upload pics of the flowers at my house soon...)


Dad looks funny in afro hehe


Sat: Went bike riding around our block…racing and stuff…got owned by brother (actually not realli cuz my tire was half flat).


Look ma...no hands!! (thnx to Isaac for teaching me to ride w/o hands, still a bit nervous tho)


Sun-Thu: Same old, study…distraction…study…distraction…lol

Fri: Went to play tennis, courts just round the corner. Took the bad cement courts cuz the good clay courts were being used. And we discovered a new hole in the ground…looked like a golf hole so we played golf with tennis racquet and tennis ball for a while lol. Also did a bit of taekwondo hehe.


Taekwondo aiya...kea...lol remains of yr 10 PE


Tennis...and..."golf" (which is the most boring sport on the planet)


Sat: Today!! Here I am writing this blog, procrastinating again lol.


Well. Better get back to work…im hungry…I’ll just go and eat some more weetbix, which seems to be the only food around…

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)