A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


So, i was kinda sick yesterday, ya, practically did not work the whole day. And today is so x200 hot. Anyways this week is the last official week of school....booo...i'm gonna miss school, but then again there are some things that I would want to miss lol. Most of all, I'm gonna miss friends and teachers, especially my English teacher of whom is by far the nicest teacher ever!! So once again, i shall divide up the week in sections to blog about!!

Yearbook and photos
So, the massive amount of people asking other people to sign their yearbook. I have attempted to make each one unique to the person I'm writing for but sometimes it seems like you end up saying the same thing, especially the final words lol. I tried, but I think there is at least one or two sentences that is really from my heart that reflect the influence and impact that person has made in my life. And with my yearbook, it seems like the many pages has allowed for certain people to draw and write extremely random stuff in it (cough cough...Qian lol) but its cool, I'll treasure it forever. Thanks heaps to the people who wrote in it, your messages really mean a lot xD. And photos...my camera ran out of battery on Friday, but nevertheless, I still got some pics !! The class photos are cool and I will not forget Rob taking off his shirt and Mark yelling strange phrases for the camera lol.

Mrs Gray...English teacher
better. She's really awesome ^-^. What's more, she went to all the trouble to give each of us a 'going away' party bag to contain goodies. First, a bookmark to encourage reading (with some inspiring words of the back) and some stationery because she feared that many of us are severely deficient in this area and wanted to make sure we had something to write with in the English exam hehe. And, I thought this was sooo cool of her, she gave each of us a personalized (to suit our character) mr men or little miss book. It was soo cute. I got little miss magic, awww soo cute. I especially like Xuan's (apologies for spelling Xuan's name wrong in my previous post)...he got Mr Worry...lol, its very accurate haha. So yeah...an awesome teacher...I have to get her something also...Awww, she's the nicest and kindest teacher ever. Every end of term she would bring lollies and miscellaneous for us to eat. Also, she always attempts to make class interesting, like puzzles to make us feeling like Christopher, chupa chups to test our describing skills and Tess singing and Grace dancing to help us understand the text.

Muck-up day costume & Final assembly
As most will know, I've left my costume to last minute. Went over to JH's house on Thursday to get some help!!! She's awesome...helped me heaps and I had fun. So I'm coming as a cat...it's supposed to cold on Monday but I hope I don't freeze or anything lol. Anyways...jamming session on Friday was cool, we actually sound good. I hope it comes out alright at the assembly but I'm kinda scared cuz we're going first...ahhhh. I've never performed to such a huge audience before. I mean i have but that was in a large group like for band ages ago and school plays etc but there's only 4 of us up there yeesh...i've got to calm down!! ^-^.

Acknowledgments

Since we are coming to the end of a significant year. Research states that we only develop a lifetime friendship with only 7% of our friends from high school. So...I want to acknowledge two certain individuals..."Gouda" and "Pogoshipo" (you know who you are). You two are just soooo awesome you really are!! Your constant prayers and genuine interest in my troubles is touching!! Your messages are always encouraging and uplifting at times when I felt really down. Both your actions reflect those of a friend and what Jesus would do!! Pogoshipo, thanks for being there for me and making me feel sooo important and loved. Your kindness and love has really made my year awesome. You're fun to be around :) Gouda, you probably know what i'm talking about (unless you read this on 21st or 22nd). Thanks heaps for your support throughout the year and making me smile soo much :P

Anyways...its gonna rain tomorrow lol.
bye.
shine...make em' wonder what you've got!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)