A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


So...we are now in the final stages of VCE, the last little sprint to the finish line...and i'm here (erm wasting my time??). Tue was assembly and graduation. First assembly: I was a bit annoyed cuz we were supposed to be on before the yr 12 song but we got push to after the grad song. All the other year levels left, it was kinda chaotic...so the song wasn't as good lol. Grad was good I guess lol. Wed morning i didn't wake up (10:30am lol) early enough to go to breaky. And...my phone decided to not work.

Well yeah, i'm kinda annoyed so I will go and search for a bible verse to calm me down...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Philippians 4:6

Yay...bak to work lol

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)