A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


I love my LG, full of randomness, fun, joy, laughter, insight, love, respect, friendship, accountability, discussion, food, generosity, talk, honesty, perceptivity, openess, and more fun =]

To my LG: Jon, Grace, Adeline, Kristy, Kaitlyn, Isaac, Sam, Daryl and Alan - u guys make lg awesome and i love u guys.
The growth of our LG is definately visible, thanks to the hands to Jon to guide us and God's blessing.
One more thing: LG efficiency and randomness, the ongoing email extravaganza...my email is getting full (and so is Jason's - sorry)

3 comments

  1. Grace  

    yea.. I agree with you rach!!!

    our lg rocks.... would never trade it for any thing else!!! :)

  2. Anonymous  

    I love your LG too HAHAHA

    *kaitlin*

  3. addie  

    yeah.. our lg is owh so awesomeee! hahaha.. =)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)