A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Sitting at 2am, i suddenly find myself in a state of peace - i don't know if its "you alone are God" on constant repeat or the feeling that this year is going to be dramatically different. Yes, it is the 2nd day of uni, and no, i havent started any study at all, yet, there is this apprehension in the air - something is going to change. I don't know if it going to happen now, or sometime in the future, but there is something stirring in my heart - the year of revelation, the year of empowerment, the year of change. All through last year, i constantly felt that nothing has been done, nothing has been forwarded in God's kingdom in Bendigo - why does it sometimes take that long to realise stuff?

I've always been a really big thinking sort of person - the analytical stuff, but it seems that something is blinding me from releasing one's potential in Bendigo. Hmm, i guess i just have to rely more and more on God and ask Him to use me daily =] Yesterday, something reminded me that life is not meaningless, we have chances, opportunities - we must take hold of them and not let them pass by. Have the courage and faith to jump in (or dive in) and trust God.

Also, i was reflecting on my goals for last year. I totally believe that i know a little part of God's plan for my life, but am afraid to take the risk, or i end up making excuses to not perform it. The holy spirit urge is constantly pushing me to "just do it" - cmon rach!! I pray that this year, something will change, and i will have greater confidence in God's plan for my life =]

anyways random notes here and there. must sleep now - or watch the k-drama janice lent to be *hehe* =P

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)