A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


Ah that was a nice break. One month of holidays and im loving the no homework, no study feeling. I actually quite like working for a bit, it makes life more interesting, not that it isn't interesting already. And so, here i am in Bendigo again, and have covered 3 episodes of Fated to Love You, 2 movies (Blades of Glory; The Ruins) and countless YouTube Videos >> this was all in the past 9 hours >> sigh, maybe i should actually review what I did today in the Cells lecture...considering my lack of biology knowledge.

Well, before i get started posting other things, I just want to take time to commit the new semester to the Lord and ask Him for His guidance and wisdom as the semester progresses. However, I was thinking just recently, about my current situation in Bendigo. Yes, praise the Lord, I actually survived one semester out here in the sub-wilderness (yes, it is sub-wilderness because there is water around lol). I was afraid of the change even though i always loved challenges...it was slightly difficult to adjust but now that i look back, God has been guiding me throughout the entire time. Am currently chatting to Grace, what a funny coincidence cuz i was just about to write about her.

What i have realised is that God has planned this from far back. Grace and i weren't that close in yr 11, like for sure, i knew her but it was only in yr 12 that we actually became good friends, part of the fact because we both moved to Wantirna South. During bus trips we used to chat about how we would join lifetrax together, go on a missions trip, join the creative arts ministry, somewhat planning our lives after high school. We both wanted to do dentistry yeah we both got what we wanted despite being out here in Bendigo.

Now i realise how God has used Grace to guide me and help me here in Bendigo. He allowed both of us to become good friends in high school and chucked us in the exact same groups here in Bendigo...we have exactly the same timetables, both in this semester and last semester. I mean think about it, it's not everyday that two friends from the same high school, that take the same bus, the go to the same church, that live almost in the same place, that have the same career dream, that both go to the same university and both in the same groups throughout the entire year. Also, i think that despite having Grace here to help me, God has put us in different living environments >>> allowing us to have maximum impact in our surroundings.

So yeah, just to cap it all off. I want to thank God for a very very great and awesome friend like Grace. She has really been my pillar and security here in Bendigo, always a shoulder to lean on, always an open listener and a great pal to study with :P. She's been really awesome and i pray that God will continue to guide her and bless her abundantly. Finally, thank you God for keeping me safe and healthy.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)