A Fireproof Life

Living a FIREPROOF life for the everlasting, almighty GOD of the UNIVERSE


So I got tagged by Grace…and I am so into procrastinating mode now so I’m gonna do this. Here we go:

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list, list them all out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatboxes that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- at about 25. But of course it all depends if I am ready to get married and if fits into God’s plan. He will make everything happen in due time. I’ll just let it play out, not looking atm, just enjoying life!!

2. What are your 3 main priorities in life?
- God
- Family
- Friends
lol grace…exactly the same =]

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- playing planet shakers, hillsong united and switchfoot songs on my guitar with my bro on drums
- sit on top of a cliff as the sunset and watch the tides change
- sit with friends around a fire and toast marshmallows
- play a board game with my family

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- nope. I know that’s the “cool” answer but I definitely reckon it cannot. It cant buy you true friends (cheap ones yeah sure but never the ones that will be true to you) or health. Sure it is needed to meet your daily needs but beyond that, happiness and joy is found in P&W-ing God, times spent with family and friends. You can’t trade that with anything else money can buy. Be simple, “chin chai” and always live life max. Never dream about what money can but you, but rather spend your time with the people that matter =]

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- to go on a missions trip to Tanzania!!

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- probably not ~ need food lah

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- myself (i.e. lose sight of God’s plan for my life)
- family
- friends

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- give some to the church
- give some to my parents – they’ve done sooo much for me
- go on a missions trip
- go on a trip around the world
- organise a super holiday for my parents
- pay back debt to parents
- put some in bank

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I would confess eventually but definitely have to think about it. Ask God for advice and help. But if it’s the right time, well yeah.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- for always being there with me, literally – we have done so many things and been thru life together. I enjoy our bus rides and talking about Lifetrack, church ministry etc. Being there for me always :)
- Grace is so persistent and enduring. No matter what happens in life, she get through it and comes out stronger. By faith she trusts in God, relying on Him totally and that’s awesome!!
- She’s always joyful…whenever and wherever, making others around her smile. Making me smile XD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- has to have a sense of humour
- loves God- share my ethics and values in life
- loves watching movies and sporty
- loves travelling and going places

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
personally I really don’t hate anyone ~ what is there is to hate about aomeone?

13. What is your ambition?
- live life to the absolute max not regretting anything
- and also travel: everywhere, but especially korea, Europe, USA and New Zealand (again!)
- to go on a missions trip to Tanzania

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- Korea during winter

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- live according to the word of God

16. What did you do earlier today?.
- prac class, bummed with mel, singing

17. What do you wish for now?
- my bro to jam with

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- my bro

19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- whatever God wants me to do

20. what else are you doing when you are writing this tag?
- talking to Trinh on msn, looking at mel’s old pics and singing along to walking on sunshine =]

People that I tag:
- Yunn Lim
- Mel
- Yan
- David Trinh
- Janice Ho
- Rangoli
- Dave Ng
- Sam Wong

Wha~ that took longer than expected

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)